I had to push it............... just a little bit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brightonuk

After I got the original license plate Itold them that it was incorrect and this is how it should read.
I thought "no way are they gonna let this through"

(Do ya think someone at the DMV is smiling) :lol:

Attachments

• FU Opec 1.JPG
    FU Opec 1.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 328
  • FUOPEC.jpg
    FUOPEC.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 328
thankyouOB said:
hilarious.
it takes a brit to be so dauntless and indefatigable.

I think of myself as having a broad vocabulary, but I had to look that one up:

indefatigable - showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality; "an indefatigable advocate of equal rights"; "a tireless worker"; "unflagging pursuit of excellence"
tireless, unflagging, unwearying
energetic - possessing or exerting or displaying energy; "an energetic fund raiser for the college"; "an energetic group of hikers"; "it caused an energetic chemical reaction"

Brightonuk said:
Thank you N1ghtrider saves me doing the same :?:

Very nice, it stands for Forget Ugly OPEC, right?

No it stands for Ferdinand Ulysses Opec Interior Designs my design company (Have you seen the latist addition to the Guggenheim)?

http://fuopecinteriordesigns.yolasite.com/

(But that was too many letters) :lol:
That is great. I am sure that is why it went through the DMV - if it hadn't been for that reason, it wouldn't have passed through I think.

Do you mind if I steal and share on FB?

Sadly, all it'll take is one jackass calling the DMV to complain and you'll get a "return the plate immediately" notice.

LOVE that you got it through, though!!! Hope you can hold on to it for a long time!

Back