How not to have to acknowledge display screen at every start?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atikovi

Every time you start the car you also have to press the OK or Decline icon on the display in order for the screen to function. This got pretty old after day 3 so is there some way to eliminate it?

On 2013 and later models you can go into the menus and accept the data transmission for 30 days at a time. On 2011/2012 models you must accept it every start if you want to transmit data. If you don't care about the data transmission, you can touch a button to turn on the radio. It defaults to decline if you touch another button.

Gerry

OK thanks. I Just want it to display the same thing it displayed when I last turned off the car and without having to push any button. So it's not possible on my 12.

atikovi said:
Every time you start the car you also have to press the OK or Decline icon on the display in order for the screen to function. This got pretty old after day 3 so is there some way to eliminate it?
Not that I know of :x it's one of those PIA things one must do on a '11/'12 Leaf EVERY time you start the vehicle, the other PIA for me is every startup having to shift into ECO as I prefer that mode. PIA PIA drive my Leaf! I like my Leaf but 2 PIAs with every start is a bit much IMO :(

Back