Highest mileage per day competition

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naturally our numbers are all going to vary all over the place ... due to delivery date differences. The competition should include miles/day rankings to be fair. Just under 5,100 since 1/19 = 98 days at 52miles/day.

EVDRIVER said:
Category for most miles in a day.
If that's how we (collectively) want to do it ... then the OP should edit his OP and be very clear as to the purpose ... :)

Also ... define "day" :roll: I think we had this discussion somewhere, no ? 24 hours ? Calendar day ? etc ....

I still think average miles/day over an extended use period makes good sense. ( Which means we won't be competing ... lease :-( )

P.S.: Welcome back gudy ! Where've you been ? Good to see (hear) you back here again !

LEAFer,

We bought a condo and moved, which kept me quite busy... And we're still not done unpacking all our boxes.
We're also expecting a 3rd child for august ( I learnt it a few days before taking delivery of my Leaf, which was an other reason why I was so happy that day ;) )
And I'm really busy at work.

And the car still works great :)

I hope that I'll be able to make it to the next bay area gathering :)

Miles per day is not really interesting as we all know it how much we can get out of it. I was just curious what's the highest mileage currently on the car regardless when it was purchased and 7000 is really impressive for 4 month of ownership. Also, it would be interesting to know when someone hits 20k or higher and notice any range drops...

IBELEAF said:
Miles per day is not really interesting as we all know it how much we can get out of it. I was just curious what's the highest mileage currently on the car regardless when it was purchased and 7000 is really impressive for 4 month of ownership. Also, it would be interesting to know when someone hits 20k or higher and notice any range drops...
Good points ! :) Thanks for clarifying.

Sure we know what the car is capable of ... but it's also good to know what people are actually doing with it. :)

Yes, major milestones would be good to know about, and 20k miles would be a good one, plus the battery health report to go along with it.

I have heard a few rumors about people with over 30,000 miles on a Leaf. So who is the high mileage champ right now ?

Any problems on these high mileage vehicles ?

KJD

IBELEAF said:
why not? Lets see who got the most mileage to date. I just crossed over 500 mark after couple weeks.

Updated topic

healy100 said:
How about highest miles per charge competition.

We have that already in another thread called 100 Mile and 200 km Club, plus Longest Drive (unrefueled).

I am in second place overall with 130.2 miles on a charge; three charges of more than 200 km; and 13 or 14 charges exceeding 100 miles (I forget exactly how many).

KJD said:
I have heard a few rumors about people with over 30,000 miles on a Leaf. So who is the high mileage champ right now ?

Any problems on these high mileage vehicles ?

KJD

IBELEAF said:
why not? Lets see who got the most mileage to date. I just crossed over 500 mark after couple weeks.

Updated topic

One driver from Washington state is over 36,000 miles.

Better would be the most efficient driving ,I get 5.5 mile per Kwh since new 1 year ago and have around 11,000 miles so far.

Also maybe it should be the most miles on 1 charge, not just dump miles. I've gone over 1-5 mile and still had 31 showing left.

This thread seems to be going all over the place ..I might of driven 90 miles in one day..I have 15200 miles in one years use,with a avg 6.0 M/KWH ...

I brutalize and abuse my car (I should be a test case somewhere). 17,500 only 10 months. my kWh/mi is 3.9-4.0 almost all my driving (easily about 85-90%) is highway driving. I rarely use ECO since, mostly, it doesn't do much at all on highway driving. I have gotten 200+ mile days easily since we have QCs in Dallas and I have QC'd multiple times a day on a few occasions coupled with some public level 2 as well.

Back