Help with Lease Negotiations.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saleem145

Hello,

I want to leave a SV for 3 years and 15,000 miles.

I understand the advertised rate is $1999 down with $219 per month.

I have found one dealer in Connecticut who says he can honor this rate but claims the advertised rate is for 12,000 miles. 15,000 miles would be $8 extra per month and upgrading to SL will be $20-$30 per month extra.

My question is what would be a great deal...what should I shoot for....I hear these dealers are desperate to move their remaining inventory as 2012 draws to a close.

Saleem

saleem145 said:
Hello,

I want to leave a SV for 3 years and 15,000 miles.

I understand the advertised rate is $1999 down with $219 per month.

I have found one dealer in Connecticut who says he can honor this rate but claims the advertised rate is for 12,000 miles. 15,000 miles would be $8 extra per month and upgrading to SL will be $20-$30 per month extra.

My question is what would be a great deal...what should I shoot for....I hear these dealers are desperate to move their remaining inventory as 2012 draws to a close.

Saleem

They all sound like good deals. Pick what you want and can afford, and make it happen.

But first, tell us how far you're driving everyday. Welcome to EVs.

Hello Guys,

My understanding is that as we are approaching year end, dealers are desperate to move their 2012 inventory and I believe the Leaf in particular is selling below expectations. One dealer in Connecticut is offering me the following --

This is the deal I have on the table from a dealer in Connecticut. And its for the SL which is more expensive.

1. $1999 down
2. $199 per month for 12,000 miles before tax, $209 per month for 15,000 miles.
3. He will give me $1000 for buying a 240V charging station.

It looks like a fantastic deal. But his drive-off fees are a bit high.

1. $595 acquistion fee
2. $349 dealer conveyance fee
3. $299 window etching fee

Plus first month payment and sales tax. It adds up to $3,799.

I know the $299 window etching fee is a useless charge. He will basically etch the VIN onto the windows and claim that my insurance company will give me a discount. But I understand it only costs hi $25 to do so and I don't want it!!

I would like to know what others who are leasing paid for Nissan Acquisition Fees and Dealer Conveyance Fees (Dealer Doc Fees).

He also has a "Disposition Fee" at the end for $395. Also curious what others have in their contracts.

Thanks,

Saleem

Back