Greetings from CHAdeMO NA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHAdeMO NA

Hello, this is Dave Patterson, Executive Director of CHAdeMO NA. I believe I have met some of you in person. Please feel free to send me any questions you have regarding CHAdeMO charging or the CHAdeMO Association.

My direct email is [email protected].

Sincerely,
Dave

Thanks for starting a thread. With NACS taking the EV world by storm, where do you see Chademo going from here in the US?

I had hoped.4-5 years ago that V2G would take off here, like the pilots in the UK.

Does the Association have an interest in, or position on, the various new adaptors for sale and/or under development to allow Leaf quick charging from CCS and possibly NACS? I've wondered if any of these developers doing it "right" with regard to protocol, safety, CHAdeMO licensing where applicable, etc. I'm probably not the only one here keeping an eye open but feeling dubious about the legitimacy of the devices. Thanks.

Does the Association have an interest in, or position on, the various new adaptors for sale and/or under development to allow Leaf quick charging from CCS and possibly NACS? I've wondered if any of these developers doing it "right" with regard to protocol, safety, CHAdeMO licensing where applicable, etc. I'm probably not the only one here keeping an eye open but feeling dubious about the legitimacy of the devices. Thanks.
Ditto for me .... thanks

Back