Going the distance.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mywaracfirfoyff

I was looking though the various Carwings rankings, and I found this under "Distance Traveled":

5 RainNW The United States
Total Miles 2,003.6
Miles/kWh 5.4
trees 164.8
Acc/kWh 30.7
Regen/kWh 154.6
Trips 199

Wow, you're on track to put 24k miles a year on your LEAF.
That's an impressive feat given the battery capacity, and 3.3kW charger.

mywaracfirfoyff said:
I was looking though the various Carwings rankings, and I found this under "Distance Traveled":

5 RainNW The United States
Total Miles 2,003.6
Miles/kWh 5.4
trees 164.8
Acc/kWh 30.7
Regen/kWh 154.6
Trips 199

Wow, you're on track to put 24k miles a year on your LEAF.
That's an impressive feat given the battery capacity, and 3.3kW charger.

Hahahah! Thanks...i think.

Its a lease vehicle :D

Isn't there a mileage limit on lease vehicles? I thought normally it's 12K miles/year.

My family put on about 1,500 miles in the first 3 weeks of ownership, which surprised the heck out of me. It was put to a lot of use by all family members. But I don't think we'll sustain that rate for the rest of the year. At least I hope not, even though ours is a purchase and not a lease.

Volusiano said:
Isn't there a mileage limit on lease vehicles? I thought normally it's 12K miles/year.

Yes, some have 12K and some have 15K with the LEAF. I have a 15K mile lease, but rainnw will paying some extra big bucks if he puts 24K miles on it each year. I would have to average about 41 miles a day to reach 15K in a year.

Yeah, its a completely different kind of distance anxiety.

My wife gets the car, since the carseats fit better than the SUV (we have a new baby), so mileage is going to really drop down.

Although, considering buying out the lease since this thing has worked out so well for us!

Back