Getting the Title to Show on the Bottom of the Nav Screen

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckP

Helllo Leaf world! I have just leased a 2013 Leaf SL, and have a question for you veterans. When the Navigation screen is displayed,and while playing a song on XM, the only thing that will display is "XM1 Preset 2 25 CH" or something close to that. I would like to be able to display either the song title or the artist, but no amount of searching (both the manual and here) have turned up any soloutions.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Chuck
2013 Silver Leaf SL

I don't know about the 2013 but on the 11 and 12 it is not possible and I suspect the same applies to the 13...

ChuckP said:
Helllo Leaf world! I have just leased a 2013 Leaf SL, and have a question for you veterans. When the Navigation screen is displayed,and while playing a song on XM, the only thing that will display is "XM1 Preset 2 25 CH" or something close to that. I would like to be able to display either the song title or the artist, but no amount of searching (both the manual and here) have turned up any soloutions.

The audio info shown on the map screen is not adjustable. :(
You could use the status screen which displays both audio and navi turn info when you are in a route. Keep pressing the STATUS button until that screen appears. It will only show turn info when a destination is set. You might also find the other status screens useful since they all display full audio info. :)

TomT said:
Oh, there are many things; you just have to look a little harder... :lol:

ChuckP said:
Thanks for the replies. I finally found something I don't like about the Leaf. :D

I have to agree with this one, the UI in this car is horrible! I thought that Audi and Porsche's were horrible but the one in the leaf is really bad. There is NOTHING preventing Nissan to allow users to customize the screen to their best need or use.

Back