Gauging interest for ELM327’s modified for EV Bus

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any update on this, and a fix for it?

Thanks!
Tom

FairwoodRed said:
I say was offering because the Switched mod is not working as expected. The ELM clearly stays powered on when checked shortly after the LEAF is powered down. I have more investigating to do, so I’m holding on those orders while I see what I can see.

Sorry about not following up. I do have a fix that I’m calling ACC12. It is powering off the ELM327 when the car is turned off. Unfortunately, I’m running into issues when exiting the app that show up as the application “hanging”. It could be my modification, my phone setup, or a software bug. I’ve been in contact with Turbo3 and sent him a ACC12 modified ELM327 to test. He may be able to look at it next week.

For those who have already received the SW12 mod, you’ll be able to send it back and I’ll take care of the additional mod, preferably after this hanging issue is worked out. But I’ll also take care of it before then if that’s what anyone wants.

For those who are on my standby list, I have 10 that are ACC12 modified, but I am holding them until this trouble is worked out.

OK, thanks for the update! I'm more than happy to wait!
I've had no problems with app hanging with the modified ELM327, Samsung S3, and version .25b of the app, by the way...

FairwoodRed said:
For those who have already received the SW12 mod, you’ll be able to send it back and I’ll take care of the additional mod, preferably after this hanging issue is worked out. But I’ll also take care of it before then if that’s what anyone wants.

For those who are on my standby list, I have 10 that are ACC12 modified, but I am holding them until this trouble is worked out.

Back