GAS Stations as POI on Nav...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldManCan

Anyone else also find this funny in a sad way? interestingly there is a EV Charge Stations POI category which one can replace the GAS Stations POI button which by default occupies that prime spot on the main POI screen... I can imagine the head unit must be used in a number of Nissan vehicles with majority of sales being ICE but Nissan not bothering to make the EV edition more EV friendly is quite interesting...

2022. My SL+ has hard time distancing itself from the fossil fuel world. Default menu screen also has a button giving me SXM Fuel Prices run down… Go figure!

Had the same 1st impression. Last week took a drive in my friend's Leaf ('20 SL+) that has the newer style NAV. Looked at the NAV map with gas stations marked, got a little confused thinking new charge stations got built.

I actually find it convenient. Gas stations usually have restrooms and a small convenience store where you can buy food and/or beverages while on the road. Many fast charge locations do not.

Back