Fuel Efficient Car Babes Calendar: Leaf is on the cover!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garygid said:
... or been to Santa Monica? :D

I'm ok but I look like a troll next to these girls :lol:. I had two Brazilian Victoria Secret models next to me once in Pilates class, no joke. I was like, really? I don't need this pressure! :)

malloryk said:
I had two Brazilian Victoria Secret models next to me once in Pilates class, no joke. I was like, really? I don't need this pressure! :)
What pressure? No man in his right mind would prefer a Brazilian model to a woman who owns an EV.

SanDust said:
malloryk said:
I had two Brazilian Victoria Secret models next to me once in Pilates class, no joke. I was like, really? I don't need this pressure! :)
What pressure? No man in his right mind would prefer a Brazilian model to a woman who owns an EV.

LOL if only that were true!

Is that the new San Diego Bay Bridge in the background? I've heard about it. Last time I was in San Diego we took the ferryboat across to Coronado. As far as the calendar is concerned, I believe that it would be politically correct to have each month represent one of the following: sr8t male, lez female, TGBS or TV male, TGBS or TV female, alternate a White Oppressor Class person with a Black, a Brown and an Asian person, then an American Indian, followed by a developmentally challenged followed by a Mobility Challenged, followed by whatever else is out there. I am kind of looking forward to a Klingon myself ... Ahhh'Roo'Gah!

And yes I am being facetious

Dave

ENIAC said:
CWO4Mann said:
Is that the new San Diego Bay Bridge in the background? I've heard about it.
Ya it''s "new" as of the summer of '69.
It is NOT the San Diego Coronado Bay Bridge. Looks like it's got trolley's on it judging by the wires.

And besides, the beauty of the Coronado Bridge would upstage both the car and the model. ;)

Back