EVTV Selling Renault 24kWh Packs for $3,600 (sold out)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad those were such god awefull dimensions, but I do know where one went, the guy tried to buy 2 but the store would only allow 1 per customer.

Also this is not the lowest price i have seen for a (well leaf) OEM 24kw battery pack.

Volt batteries tend to sell consistently for $2000.

not sure I would bite at $3600 given the extreme hassle of the things without a BMS/charger/cooling solution readily available.

I just hope one of our intrepid leafers bought them, and designs an aux pack using them that doesn't need all the extra crap the other aux packs use.

Just a bunch in the trunk, charged off the existing charger, and tied into a voltage doubler that parallels onto the existing high voltage line to / from the battery and say 30 extra miles are mine!

You know, making a Leaf that can go 100 miles Not off a cliff, Not with a 50 MPH tailwind, and no heat, radio turned down, no lights, etc. :lol:

Anybody tested these?
Looks like same batteries - they claimed the batteries are new ?!?!!? :?:
http://hybridautocenter.com/HAC4/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=14&name=nissan-leaf-batteries&Itemid=605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back