Email - Nissan Connect EV and it's working

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanCunningham

I got an email about 45 mins ago telling me that the service is now ready and to update the app. I updated it on my android phone. Logged in and was able to connect to my CAR like it does on the website. I've not pushed any feature ON and OFF things to the car yet but it's reading realtime data.

What have you found, all good?

DuncanCunningham said:
I got an email about 45 mins ago telling me that the service is now ready and to update the app. I updated it on my android phone. Logged in and was able to connect to my CAR like it does on the website. I've not pushed any feature ON and OFF things to the car yet but it's reading realtime data.

There was a thread about this a week or two ago. I updated the app then, and it seemed to work, at least for checking charge progress.

Firetruck41 said:
DuncanCunningham said:

There was a thread about this a week or two ago. I updated the app then, and it seemed to work, at least for checking charge progress.

Are you referring to this one? http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21544

yeah, I thought about putting it in there but it was going off topic, as so many do, so much and had 19 pages of posts.

Back