Nissan Apps for Android

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megunticook

I own a 2019 Leaf and am just getting around to getting a phone app set up. I tried to set up NissanConnect EV & Services but got a message saying it was no longer supported. Then I tried MyNissan but got an email saying the vehicle registration I submitted was not legible. I was going to resubmit that but thought I'd ask, does anyone use MyNissan with their Leaf? Is it useful? I'm mainly interested in being able to check battery SOC and turning on climate control remotely, but maybe there are other useful features. My Leaf doesn't have the navigation system option so not sure if that limits what the app can do.

Thanks for any tips.

I have a 2019 Leaf and I use the Nissan Connect EV app. I use the free version and basically just check to see the percentage of my battery.

I own a 2019 Leaf and am just getting around to getting a phone app set up. I tried to set up NissanConnect EV & Services but got a message saying it was no longer supported. Then I tried MyNissan but got an email saying the vehicle registration I submitted was not legible. I was going to resubmit that but thought I'd ask, does anyone use MyNissan with their Leaf? Is it useful? I'm mainly interested in being able to check battery SOC and turning on climate control remotely, but maybe there are other useful features. My Leaf doesn't have the navigation system option so not sure if that limits what the app can do.

Thanks for any tips.
Yes, I use the app too

I'm in Europe, in a different country (Isle of Man) from where my 2017 Leaf was originally sold (UK), so had to use the local importer's support desk a few times to gety car registered on the My Nissan site.

The app has some usefulness, and I do use it a little. But it's only a "nice to have", for me

Your car is over 3 years old, does it actually work? As my 2019 stopped working and I am hearing about a 3 year cutoff I am wondering.

For me the best use is to know charging amount so I know if a charger poops out like an evconnect so I can go reset it or if I have enough to leave. Some DCFC apps give you decent info, l2 of course has no idea of your charge state. I know people who park outside and require preheat.

Your car is over 3 years old, does it actually work? As my 2019 stopped working and I am hearing about a 3 year cutoff I am wondering.

For me the best use is to know charging amount so I know if a charger poops out like an evconnect so I can go reset it or if I have enough to leave. Some DCFC apps give you decent info, l2 of course has no idea of your charge state. I know people who park outside and require preheat.

Yes, it works. Tells me when charging finishes, and I can turn the heater on remotely.

The stats reported seem a little unreliable, though - it will report, say, that I drove 17 miles yesterday, when in fact I know I did 17 miles out, and then 17 miles back again. But that isn't a show-stopper for me

Back