DST adjustment for PG&E E-6, E-7 and E-9 customers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
planet4ever said:
If I remember correctly, the meter read fee is $2/month, which would suggest you are paying $40/month or less.
E9 meter read fee is $0.21881 a day or about $7 a month and waived with a Smart Meter. I am still paying this fee as they have yet to install a Smart Meter.

Well the smartmeter data vanished from the PG&E site on Saturday. I just started the PV production on the 7th March and could see the hourly kwhr readings with the corresponding cost per hour. And I was curious to see how the lost hour would be handled and for the Sunday there were only 23 readings and the rate switch time was correctly switched. So if you have PV and are using the Smartmeter that is retrofitted to support NEM you will be getting the proper DST accounting. But the combination of switching from smartmeter without NEM to smartmeter with NEM, the E9A rate schedule, the switch to DST and the PG&E useage data analysis apparently was too much and the electric use data was removed from my account. I sent email to PG&E asking for explanation of what happened to the electrical data viewer, I will have to wait 2 business days. So Wednesday I guess.

Back