Denver area Nissan dealership - Leaf service recommendations

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in North Denver and last year I bought my '19 Leaf SL+ through CarMax.

I normally get my regular service through a familiar/good independent mechanic specializing in Hybrids/EVs in Boulder.

I have a "Safety Recall" for my car I want to get done so I need to take it to a dealer but, unfortunately, the closest dealer to me (a "Larry Miller") has not been good to me (and others!) so I'm looking for any recommendations others might have for any Nissan dealers in the Northern front range area.

Suggestions?

I live in North Denver and last year I bought my '19 Leaf SL+ through CarMax.

I normally get my regular service through a familiar/good independent mechanic specializing in Hybrids/EVs in Boulder.

I have a "Safety Recall" for my car I want to get done so I need to take it to a dealer but, unfortunately, the closest dealer to me (a "Larry Miller") has not been good to me (and others!) so I'm looking for any recommendations others might have for any Nissan dealers in the Northern front range area.

Suggestions?
Is your recall the software update? I had that done recently at local Nissan dealer in middle Tennessee and they got it installed, but left the OBD connector hanging down in the floor.

My "familiar/good independent mechanic" recently surprised me by installing a software TSB on my Honda Odyssey. I did not know they could do that. So check with your regular guy first.

Back