Deals at Nissan Sunnyvale- $69+tax 24M/12k- $2999 drive off

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krispykreme

I just leased my leaf on saturday evening.

$69+tax, with drive off of $2995.

Beats other deals i found in the bay area.

So far i have put about 120 miles on the leaf. Nice not paying for electricity and half toll.

Wow! That sounds almost TGTBT. They're not even advertising it at http://www.nissansunnyvale.com/specials/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, but perhaps it's just a 1 deal per trim level offer, judging by what's there for the SV and SL. For those two, it says "One at this price..."

cwerdna said:
Wow! That sounds almost TGTBT. They're not even advertising it at http://www.nissansunnyvale.com/specials/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, but perhaps it's just a 1 deal per trim level offer, judging by what's there for the SV and SL. For those two, it says "One at this price..."

I know they sold three on sat at that price. They sold a silver and a black one before me. I saw both of them doing their deal just right before me.

I think may be good if do a group buy. Two people in my office are going to lease tomorrow.

Good luck with your search.

BTW, is the down payment $1995 or $2995? You added the $1995 later in the title but stated $2995 in the OP.

I'm actually not real interested in the base S model because of the lack of cruise control, hybrid heater and QC port.

The lease price is real tempting even though it means forgoing the $2500 CVRP.

These are leases thru NMAC, right? If so, I wonder what the reason is. Is it some loss leader marketing? Is Nissan trying to make some sales # this month? Do they want more Smyrna built Leafs out in the field quickly to see how their quality stacks up?

That's not what they are currently offering:

http://www.nissansunnyvale.com/specials/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Offer expires: 03/31/2013

2013 Nissan LEAF SV

24 MONTH LEASE
$99/month +tax
On approved credit. Lease for $99 per month plus tax for 24 months. $2,999 due at signing plus $0 security deposit. 12,000 miles per year, $0.15 per mile thereafter
$2,999 due at signing. $0 security deposit.

One at this price. STK# N5436. VIN# 402421. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emissions testing charge. No holds or deposits. All vehicles sold on a first come, first serve basis.

cwerdna said:
I'm actually not real interested in the base S model because of the lack of cruise control, hybrid heater and QC port.

The lease price is real tempting even though it means forgoing the $2500 CVRP.

Comparing even the deal that TonyWilliams mentioned vs. the official manufacturer's $199/month lease offer, you'd still come out ahead with the shorter lease term even when the $2500 rebate is factored in.

QC is optional on the S for $1300 and also includes the 6.6 kW charger and backup camera. In the SF Bay Area the less efficient heater should not be a problem. Cruise control is nice but not essential for a car primarily kept in the city.

Let me clarify.

Sorry I was not clear.

Monthly is $69+Tax
Down Payment is $1995
Drive off is another 1k. This includes last month payment, registration, and bank fees.

Total out of pocket is $2999. This is same as paying $1995 down payment from other dealers.

I went to Hayward first, they quoted $90 + Tax with same 3000 drive off.

krispykreme said:
Let me clarify.
awsome=I be loving me some leaf deals!
Sorry I was not clear.

Monthly is $69+Tax
Down Payment is $1995
Drive off is another 1k. This includes last month payment, registration, and bank fees.

Total out of pocket is $2999. This is same as paying $1995 down payment from other dealers.

I went to Hayward first, they quoted $90 + Tax with same 3000 drive off.

Hi,

I live in Sunnyvale and would like to get this offer , but I cant see it on their web site.

Can you please share the contact details and other info on how to get this deal

Thanks
Kris

Could folks please share more details on recent Nissan Leaf lease details in Bay area?

This 3K drive off + $69 pm lease is TGTBT. Not sure it is still available, do not see it on the website.

Want to jump on it.

Thanks.

I live in the bay area and interested in joining a group buy. I am planning to get a SL and ready to close as soon as a good deal shows up. Anyone interested in organizing a group buy group please pm me. Thanks a lot !

This forum is awesome !

krispykreme said:
cwerdna said:

I know they sold three on sat at that price. They sold a silver and a black one before me. I saw both of them doing their deal just right before me.

I think may be good if do a group buy. Two people in my office are going to lease tomorrow.

Good luck with your search.

Sounds like a great deal and one I'd be interested in. Does the group buy approach really help? If so, I'd be game.

I've sent a mail to the dealership to see if this offer is still on and will post when I get a reply.

That's about the same total cost that I got my 2013 S lease for. My deal was $199 a month with nothing down for 24 months.

Looks like the days of $69/m w/ 3k off the lot are over. Here's the confirmed pricing I got from Nissan Sunnyvale - looks like it's $3800 plus $135/month. Still better than the nat'l offer but nowhere near as good as before:

2013 Nissan Leaf S Base
Blue Ocean on Black interior

MSRP: $29,820
Selling price: $28,499
Initial Payment: $2,000
Drive off: $1,800 (taxes, dmv, documentation)
Nissan Rebate: $7,500
Total working money: $11,300 (Including Rebate)
Residual: 59% ($17,593)
Term: 24 months
Base payment: $135 (including taxes)

Yes. The residual has been on the decline. The deal was good in march.

My colleagues and I ended up getting 4 cars at this price.

Back