Dealing Dealers with Open Allocation

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUALITY NISSAN has several LEAF ALLOCATIONS available for the month of OCTOBER.
If you order your LEAF through QUALITY NISSAN of TEMECULA,
I will sell it to you at $1,300 below MSRP if (a) the car is picked at up at our dealership, or (b) we deliver the car on a flat-bed transport within 125 miles.
If you would like your LEAF delivered (flat-bed transport) outside 125 miles from our dealership, I will negotiate the price starting at $1,300 below MSRP, but I will need to charge extra for the additional cost of transport.

Santa Monica Nissan has just received an additional 10 units to allocate.

If you are ready to order but your preferred dealer lacks an open allocation, call me directly.
The CA rebate of $5000 is too important to let slip away!

At SANTA MONICA NISSAN, our LEAF clients all receive a $500 Gift Card to use in our Parts & Service Boutique, Complimentary Charging Time, Guaranteed Loaner Cars.

Toni Martin
Internet Director
Santa Monica Nissan
310-752-1510
949-350-8038

I have to be fair and reserve some spots for the guys this month I've already negotiated with (but are waiting for their RAQ's), but I have spots open, and want to make sure I max it out each month, and it's common info that I'll accommodate all reasonable requests.

Back