DEALERS - any word yet on when 2013 models can be ordered?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantonsoup

I'm asking this of DEALERS (or individuals who know the answer) - please don't reply if you aren't a dealer.

Any word on when the 2013 models can be ordered? Given they should be in production in 2 months and on the road sometime thereafter, I'm wondering if you've received an ETA on that yet?

Thanks!

According to my rep here in Madison we won't be seeing a 2013 LEAF on our lot until Feb/March, ordering windows normally open a couple of months before hand and generally earlier orders arrive sooner than just dealer inventory.

Pure guess, but I'd say mid Nov to be able to start orders.

Thank you for the reply - that all makes sense. I'm deciding when to sell my current car (don't want to be a 1-car household for TOO long..) Looks like I'll throw it on Craigslist maybe next month.

wantonsoup said:
Thank you for the reply - that all makes sense. I'm deciding when to sell my current car (don't want to be a 1-car household for TOO long..) Looks like I'll throw it on Craigslist maybe next month.
Oh, please don't. Use local classified or autotrader or something ;)

about 10 days ago, I had lengthy conversations with 2 reps at a North California dealership. when I asked about 2013 information, they told me Nissan had set expectation with them that the 2013 specs, prices & ordering info would be available today, Oct 1.

Back