Dealer Vehicle Detail Screen Info.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timaz

I think it was Leafer that asked if we could post our manufacture date and ETA from the Dealer detail screen. My PD was kind enough to send me a screen print and my manufacture date is 11/29/10 (Vin 231)and the ETA currently say "HOLD". I was told the hold status is used for cars that have arrived at port and are undergoing final inspections, etc. The HOLD corresponds with my Dashboard which says Pending right now. I could not remember what thread he asked about this originally so I started this one! Now I would love to know what some of the other manufacture dates are for others so maybe we can figure out who elses cars were on this boat!

Yea, that was me who asked ... in the "Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc " thread. But here is just as good.

Excited for you ... to know the car is in port ! Interesting, because vin 215 was not produced until 12/11 and is apparently still on the ocean. If you've registered for CarWings with all notifications turned on ... when a Nissan tech activates the CarWings on the car at the port ... you should get a "sign of life" from your baby !!! :p

Let's continue to put the data into the Google doc spreadsheet ... that's the easiest place to consolidate. And discussion could be done here regarding the Dealer's VehicleDetails screen.

Leafer, yes I have read from previous posts that the Vins were not producted in sequential order and this confirms it I guess. I have registered for carwings, what type of life sign am I looking for? My carwings is completely locked out on my dashboard now for the past couple days.

If you've registered for CarWings, you now have a Nissan Owners account in addition to the LEAF account we have all been using for so long. You need to log into the Owners account ( I think ) to make any changes to the CarWings profile and the notifications. ( I'll cross-post this in another thread as a reminder. )

So ... for login use: http://www.nissanusa.com/owners/login

Edit #2: I verified that the settings can be changed in the Owners account.

LEAFer said:
If you've registered for CarWings with all notifications turned on ... when a Nissan tech activates the CarWings on the car at the port ... you should get a "sign of life" from your baby !!! :p

hmm i dont think that would work. carwings has to be enabled from the car first correct?

my dash says i reg for carwings dec/2010 and its enabled and the "view settings" link used to take me to a page that had my carwings pin # that i needed to enter into the car. well that link is now disabled.

i click it and nothing happens...bummer

I edited my post above with the url.

My assumption is the techs will activate the CarWings at the port in getting it ready for delivery and testing a number of functions. The car will then send stuff like "charge complete" and "status" ... that's something that should happen when the techs "play" (quality control & setup) with it at the port.

Edit: I should not use the term "activate" here. You (the customer) are activating the CarWings and accepting the Terms/Conditions and Consent form. The techs are doing the CarWings features setup on the car (that's my assumption that they will ... at the port) on the touchscreen. It might also be the case that they are prevented from doing so until you have stepped thru the activation and acceptance of terms on your end first.

Gonewild said:
My manufacture date is only 11/2010 not a 11/29/2010 type date
There are two similar sounding fields on the Dealer's VehicleDetails screen. "Production Month" and "Manufacture Date". The former is "mm/yyyy", the latter is "mm/dd/yyyy". The second field in your case may still be blank, but it shouldn't be if you have a VIN.

I see what your saying.

Ordered On:
10/09/2010
Production Month:
11/2010
Rail Ship Date:

Manufacture Date:

Rail Receive Date:

Shipping VPC:
Wholesale Date:

ONS
ETA:
MONTH OF 01/11

That view settings button has never worked for me, even when carwings was enabled in the dash.

I'm thinking that you will not get any notifications until the car is linked with your account via the PIN. Until then, the car doesn't know who to notify.

turbo2ltr said:
That view settings button has never worked for me, even when carwings was enabled in the dash.

I'm thinking that you will not get any notifications until the car is linked with your account via the PIN. Until then, the car doesn't know who to notify.
Yes, but if you login to your OTHER account (the owners portal) you CAN change the settings.

And it's possible that the techs will temporarily change the settings and lock you out during testing, sending TXT & emails to a different place ... but maybe not :p

Sorry that reply was in response to this.

DaveinOlyWA said:
my dash says i reg for carwings dec/2010 and its enabled and the "view settings" link used to take me to a page that had my carwings pin # that i needed to enter into the car. well that link is now disabled.

Gonewild said:
I see what your saying.

Ordered On:
10/09/2010
Production Month:
11/2010
Rail Ship Date:

Manufacture Date:

Rail Receive Date:

Shipping VPC:
Wholesale Date:

ONS
ETA:
MONTH OF 01/11
Hmm ... odd. Is the info you are posting CURRENT (or from an old screenshot). If current, I can't figure out why you have a VIN. And if you have a VIN it should NOT say ONS ("Order Not Serialized"). Check with your dealer.

Spent some quality time with my Nissan dealer today. Although he can't get to the dealer dashboard for my car, he was able to find the car by using VIN. Mine is one of the Jan 5 / PENDING cars. The ETA is still HOLD, shipping VPC 44, and the Status is NNA. Anyone have an idea what that status code is? I assume that all the january delivery pending cars have that status now. My VIN is 257, manufacture date 11/29/2010.

-Karl

kolmstead said:
the Status is NNA. Anyone have an idea what that status code is?
-Karl

Based on the wording of some non-LEAF Nissan related google results, I think a status of "NNA" means the car is in the possession of Nissan North America. Which could be interpreted to mean it's on the pier in Long Beach.

LEAFer said:
If you've registered for CarWings, you now have a Nissan Owners account in addition to the LEAF account we have all been using for so long. You need to log into the Owners account ( I think ) to make any changes to the CarWings profile and the notifications. ( I'll cross-post this in another thread as a reminder. )

So ... for login use: http://www.nissanusa.com/owners/login

Edit #2: I verified that the settings can be changed in the Owners account.
I set up email message so I hope to here from my car before my PD

LEAFer said:
Gonewild said:
I see what your saying.

Ordered On:
10/09/2010
Production Month:
11/2010
Rail Ship Date:

Manufacture Date:

Rail Receive Date:

Shipping VPC:
Wholesale Date:

ONS
ETA:
MONTH OF 01/11
Hmm ... odd. Is the info you are posting CURRENT (or from an old screenshot). If current, I can't figure out why you have a VIN. And if you have a VIN it should NOT say ONS ("Order Not Serialized"). Check with your dealer.
ya that is old screen shot I got from my PD. I then got the new from Nissan North America corporate the VIN# and told it will be 5 days for an update. I will contact my PD on Monday to see if he has anything new.

Back