Dashboards are back!! (for some)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kolmstead said:
Ah, I see. The blue Nissan Leaf page is unchanged, but my Owner Portal is functional again. Except that since I still haven't 'bonded' with the car, I can't communicate with it.

-Karl

I don't think you'll be able to do this until you get the car and enter the PIN into the car. Gudy was a special case and I think they did this for him for testing before he got the car. Everyone else I believe will have to wait.

Still pending. PD did indicate the car is in country...but was not able to provide much more than that.

VIN #218 I am located in San Diego.
8/31 order date.

Don't you know I'm still pending, no better than I ever did
Don't look like an EV driver, feeling like a little kid
I'm still pending, after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without Leaf on my mind...

Sorry Elton :oops:

PDXLeafer said:

Not bad! Not bad! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No change for me....still "pending". I wonder if they are updating for those that have finished the port fix/upgrade or whatever has been causing the delay. :?

hobbyguy said:
California here, mine says week of 13th now. :cry: I was told my car was at the port. I really really really wanted it delivered in he 2010 tax year. 8/31 order date
Same here. Went from Pending to week of January 13, 2011 some time last night.

Gonna start seriously consider leasing now.

Pending still for Seattle delivery that said 1/19 before.. I'm in Oregon for the holiday weekend and on the drive down, I couldn't help but check out every truck driven car carrier. No Leaf's seen in transit.

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to what should be an amazing 2011 as Leaf's and Volts become a more common sight in the year ahead. I'm exicited for this coming year and congratulate Nissan on their commitement to EV's. Best of New Years to each of you here on the forums.

Oh and for those watching or paying attention to the Holiday Bowl last night - what a sweet win for the Huskies. Good to see some PAC10 victories (Standford women beating the UConn Huskies too).

derkraut said:
PDXLeafer said:

Not bad! Not bad! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

+1 Nice.

Interesting to see where different peoples' minds are wandering while they wait, wait, wait.

Back