Dashboards are back!! (for some)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still pending for me too. And that sound of my phone not ringing? That's my PD not callling! I'm gonna go curl up on my sofa with a bag of chips and a chick flick on the TV. :cry:

i just checked my dash yesterday and have told myself that i will only check it twice a week, so i will wait based on other comments from people in my area who are all pending. besides i dont think i made the first 50 so more interested in the 2nd boat and when its supposed to get here

there was a blurb on another thread that their were not 52 cars but 90 cars on the first boat. i had severe doubts that i was in the first 52, but if its 90 then i feel very confident i am in!!.

now that some are getting their cars next week, i feel that with additional travel time i should have mine by next weekend!!

web site is down?

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #6.e00300cc.1293910068.172e14a3

hmmm. looks like something is happening because neither the dashboard or the owners portal is working for me. i get server errors

Not sure if the New Years gods are smiling on me, but 1/5 is still my date. I printed my car wings pin and password to take to the dealership, fingers crossed!

Anyone else get a 1/5 date?

Timaz said:
Not sure if the New Years gods are smiling on me, but 1/5 is still my date. I printed my car wings pin and password to take to the dealership, fingers crossed!

Anyone else get a 1/5 date?

Skywagon has a 1/5 date, and his order is in CA, so he will probably be the second owner in the Phoenix area.

Doesn't matter to me if I am #2 or #100. Its just awesome to think the waiting may be over this week! However, I think skywagons date has slipped? I could be wrong. The dates on the dashboards are not making much sense?

Back