Complaining : the dashboard clock

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll second that. For the last five months my transportation has been an old pickup that doesn't even have a working radio, and the only clock it had was in the radio. (I got rid of my car in November 'cause I was sure I'd be getting my LEAF in December or January.)

Ray

My dashboard clock never reset with Daylight Savings Time. :shock: Worse, I can't figure out how to manually adjust it. I can fix the onscreen clock through the settings menu, but not the dashboard. Uh...

WWBD said:
My dashboard clock never reset with Daylight Savings Time. :shock: Worse, I can't figure out how to manually adjust it. I can fix the onscreen clock through the settings menu, but not the dashboard. Uh...

The buttons are on the dash, open your user manual.

EVDRIVER said:
WWBD said:

The buttons are on the dash, open your user manual.

Yeah, I can't remember how I changed it. You have to dig down a layer or two.

I ran into "out of sync" clock yesterday and couldn't figure out how to change it, but the clock is least of my worries at this moment...

Boomer23 said:
To answer dpfeif's question, the dashboard clock is set by using the two upper buttons in the group of four located on the dash to the left of the steering wheel. Scroll through the dash displays til you reach the one that has a CLOCK selection, then scroll through the options using the NEXT and ENTER buttons.

Thank you.
I actually read the entire manual .. but .. fell asleep around the middle of chapter 2 .. looks like I missed the section on setting the clock!..

mwalsh said:
malloryk said:
Yeah, I can't remember how I changed it. You have to dig down a layer or two.

I'll change your clock for you on Saturday, Mal. Don't sweat it. ;)

I did change it, I changed it the day after DST. :) I was just replying to WWBD that I don't remember how to get there but you have to dig around a bit for it.

Back