City Ventures to offer "LEAF ready" homes

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcesare

My wife and I went to view City Ventures' "Signal Hill Collection" just yesterday at their "Green Key" event. The sales staff and project manager were thrilled that we had a LEAF; apparently we were the first to come by the job site.

This is a high density town home community at the very foot of Signal Hill, bordering Long Beach at PCH and Orizaba. The whole community will attain a LEED "gold" certification. The garages are all pre-wired for EVSEs. Additionally, each development has it's own photovoltaic system to offset electrical costs. The units are all fully electric, have energy efficient windows and have low flow plumbing. They are also recycling and reusing 90% of the building materials. City Ventures should be applauded for adopting this forward thinking building strategy. The basic floor plan was $329K without any upgrades and the HOA is $305.

Overall we were impressed with the staff and the construction. The price for the area was a bit high. I think $275 for the starter would be more palatable. Still, best of luck for City Ventures. This is a builder to watch.

Back