Charger around Marriott Marquis, San Diego

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptititoi

Hi,

I'm going to this hotel tomorrow and I wanted to drive my Leaf: San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina 333 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, and the only charger that I can find is the one inside the Hilton parking lot where you have to pay $6/hour :-(
Can anybody tell me if there is another charger in the area where I can just pay per hour for the charger itself and not for the parking AND the charger...

Thanks for your help.

All the ones I know about downtown are in pay lots. You could park at Balboa Park, and use a Car2go or a taxi to get to/from the hotel. It might be worth calling the hotel and asking if they can make a 120v plug available to you, but I'm sure they charge for parking, too.

Thanks for the tip, I will have to pay for the parking at the Marriott's anyway so I will call the hotel and see what they can do for me :)

davewill said:
All the ones I know about downtown are in pay lots. You could park at Balboa Park, and use a Car2go or a taxi to get to/from the hotel. It might be worth calling the hotel and asking if they can make a 120v plug available to you, but I'm sure they charge for parking, too.

If you could make the drive and have a quick charge port, I would stop by SDSU off the 8 and juice up before hitting the hotel. It would be like 20-30 minutes to get to 80% from a low charge. Then you can drive around town without worrying to "fill up". It's free by the way.

Back