chargepoint customer service?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlynch3

Has anyone had to interact with their customer service team? Is it too much to ask for an ETA as to when an offline charger (offline due to a "server problem" according to them) might come online? My wife called them twice today, with the second rep even less helpful than the first...

jlynch3 said:
Has anyone had to interact with their customer service team? Is it too much to ask for an ETA as to when an offline charger (offline due to a "server problem" according to them) might come online? My wife called them twice today, with the second rep even less helpful than the first...

I've had bad customer service from them as well. There's an offline ChargePoint at the VA clinic in Oakhusrt, CA. Their customer service doesn't see it on their screen, so they disclaim all knowledge. They referred me to a distributor, Clean Fuel Connection, who was supposed to work with the VA Clinic people to get it working. But Clean Fuel Connection is also clueless. They want me to take the lead in contacting the VA Clinic. So there's a charging station in a great location for south Yosemite travel that can't be used.

I've called ChargePoint twice on this and emailed Clean Fuel Connection several times. No one wants to own this problem.

The one time I called them, it was to report a station that was showing it had a GFCI fault. They took my name and phone number and called me a couple of hours later letting me know the replacement parts were ordered and a local technician would be fixing it the next day. That is some of the best customer service I've ever received!

Back