Carwings setting question

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowthom

Hello Leafers,
I had the NTB 11-041 carwings update done. Jury is still out, the tech had problems with codes being set after the update. Of course, they didn't tell me which codes. Carwings is still skipping emails and There is no data for the day of the upgrade which I assume is because it blew it all to bit heaven during the reset.

Question: There was a setting for when carwings updates data (every "on" cycle or once a day IIRC) and I cannot find it in the settings.
Was this setting eliminated on later Leafs and/or when I upgraded?

Thanks,
Don

Question: There was a setting for when carwings updates data (every "on" cycle or once a day IIRC) and I cannot find it in the settings. Was this setting eliminated on later Leafs and/or when I upgraded?

I can tell you how this works on my 2012 SL; hopefully it's also pertinent to your upgrade. For full details, download the 2012 Nissan LEAF Navigation System Owners' Manual from Nissan's website https://owners.nissanusa.com/conten...AF/2012/2012-NissanLEAF-navigation-manual.pdf (roughly 6.3MB in size) and see pages 5-10 through 5-20.

Quick steps to update frequency of receiving Carwings data, with your LEAF in ACC, ON, or READY mode:

• Push MENU button
    Touch "Carwings"
    Touch "Carwings Settings"
    Touch "Information Feed Setting"
    Touch "Download Automatically"
    Touch "Select Download Interval"
    Select the interval you wish of the 5 options presented
    Touch "Back" enough times to get you back to the main MENU, or just touch the MENU button again.

You may have to re-enter your Carwings login credentials if those were not saved during the update.

Good luck!

Back