Car phonebook only good for 5 numbers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any way to use a memory card in the empty memory card slot to increase those phone numbers from the handset to more than 300?

cardw said:
Is there any way to use a memory card in the empty memory card slot to increase those phone numbers from the handset to more than 300?

what good what that do? it will not re-program the interface to provide more slots. since there is extreme limitations on the address book, i would say....sure

I have something like 2,000 contacts in my phone, which my Blue Ant 3 handled with no issues of any kind. For the Leaf, I had to build a separate category of just the ones I absolutely needed to have to get it under 300. What a pain in the butt and time sucker that was, but it did work. In this day and age, there is no excuse for having such a limited database capability in anything. Our older Acura handles my entire phone contact list with no problems, by the way.

DaveinOlyWA said:
What good what that do? it will not re-program the interface to provide more slots. since there is extreme limitations on the address book, i would say....sure

Her's my problem. Using iPhone 4. Uploaded my address book to the car. But the car keeps telling me the car phone book is not set up. I can only voice dial from the phones phone book.

Does anyone know how to easily delete numbers once they've been uploaded from the handset? One of my customers wants to delete all 300 to start over.

Back