2020 Leaf SV Plus - add phonebook contact

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruceha2000

This SHOULD be easy but I can't find anything here, online or in the manuals.
New Leaf, old flip phone. Downloading the phone contact list results in only the phone's phone number.
Settings->Phonebook only allows: Download entire phonebook, Auto Downloaded On and Sort phonebook.
Menu->Phone-> phonebook is empty except for "My Business Card" (phone's phone number). There is nothing to add a new contact.
I was able to add 6 entries to the Quick Dial list but sadly they didn't get copied to the phonebook either.

How does one add to the phonebook??? If it matters I'm doing this with the car plugged in (though I can't see why it would)

ETA - She has an OLDER alternate flip phone that was our daughter's. When I connected that phone it downloaded all the contacts .... most of which my wife does not need or want in her car's phone book for that phone. There appears to be no way to delete unwanted entries.

I did find that each phone has its own quick list in the car as there was nothing in the list when I connected the alternate phone.

Thanks,
Bruce

Back