Buyback info

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where we can request the buyback info? Also has anybody experience their dashboard going bonkers, ie flashing on and off while driving??? Also what do they offer you for the buyback?? Are they paying for the cost of the vehicle at the price you paid or are they paying the abysmal Kelly blue book price??

^^^
Buyback for what?

Can you update your location info via User Control Panel (near top) > Profile (left side)? That way, we don't need to ask in future posts/threads or do sleuthing to deduce it.

Buyback for lost in battery capacity. Ive already lost 2 bars, the dash board is flashing on and off from time-to-time, and it seems like it takes longer to charge in general. Sorry about not updating my profile I just joined the group. Im from the bay area too :)

bakefudge said:
Buyback for lost in battery capacity. Ive already lost 2 bars, the dash board is flashing on and off from time-to-time, and it seems like it takes longer to charge in general. Sorry about not updating my profile I just joined the group. Im from the bay area too :)
That's surprising. I don't think I see any Bay Area 2 bar losers at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/wiki/index.php?title=Real_World_Battery_Capacity_Loss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Are you in a hot part of the Bay Area?

I'm not sure you'll have much luck w/that given that Nissan now has a 5 year/60K mile capacity warranty.

Back