Box 'o blink swag

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will probably wear the jacket when I go to show off the car at a car show on Saturday. Forecast: rain!
Oddly enough, the jacket was a perfect fit despite not getting the "what size are you" call.

I agree entirely: 2-styles of buttons AND a zipper are a bit much on a jacket..

I havent figured out how the light can get recharged, it does not work in the LEAF nor in any other car it seems. Since the battery is sealed, you cant plug it into a regular charger either...sort of ironic...but hey, its free stuff! And the Jacket is cool.

Not sure how the mint-drops relate to electric locomotion though....Foul breath== air polluter, Nice Blink-Mint smell == clean and efficient??
Or wait, these werent really mint drops, but some kind of rechargeable gadgets???

Jimmydreams said:
Not me, but then again, I complained about the poster they sent out a few months ago....so I doubt I'm very high on their list.

But my complaint about the poster remains and is especially relevant to this box-o-swag; QUIT SPENDING MONEY ON PROMO STUFF PROMOTING SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T INSTALLED YET!!! Blink was supposed to have a few hundred public chargers installed by January....then it was May....now it's October.

Un-be-lievable. :evil:

Here in Texas, we would say that Blink is all hat & no cattle.

Back