Bluetooth Connecting Question

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrotech

My bluetooth cell phone (LG840g) connects to the Leaf just fine. However, as I'm driving, it plays a tone about every 2 minutes (drives me nuts). I stared at the phone until it made the sound and found that it also flashed a screen that said "MY-CAR connected".
I've tried unpairing and then re-pairing to no avail. Has this happened to anyone else? I have searched the forum and found nothing like it. My fear is my phone is incompatible and I'll need to get a new one. I'd rather not have to do that if anyone has any insight as to what's going on.

Have you tried upgrading your OS on the phone?

My Samsung S3 does not do this but it shows no info on the screen on the LEAF. really hate that. Going to try out an iPhone to see if it's better.

pyrotech said:
My bluetooth cell phone (LG840g) connects to the Leaf just fine. However, as I'm driving, it plays a tone about every 2 minutes (drives me nuts). I stared at the phone until it made the sound and found that it also flashed a screen that said "MY-CAR connected".
I've tried unpairing and then re-pairing to no avail. Has this happened to anyone else? I have searched the forum and found nothing like it. My fear is my phone is incompatible and I'll need to get a new one. I'd rather not have to do that if anyone has any insight as to what's going on.

Don't get a samsung s3, they are not supported fully

Use this link to figure out which phones are supported.

http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back