B26FC 0009 BCM Keyfob Miss Registration

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faydin

Hello everyone. I am a proud owner of 2014 leaf. I bought the car about a year ago and enjoying it immensely. On Leafspy the only error I have is the “B26FC 0009 BCM Keyfob Miss Registration” error.

It looks like the previous owner tried to replace the missing key and something went wrong. I know it is a harmless code but I would like to clear it. The usual clear DTC, disconnecting battery etc does not work. Anyone has an idea how to clear this code? Thank you

08-A8-E4-AC-B9-A1-4-FA6-92-BB-DA97301-FC3-F5.jpg

I also recently purchased a 2013 S with 10 bars of battery life!! I don't have any dash warning lights but running leafspy pro my list is long. I also have the same key fob error. Have you figured out how to remove it?

Here is my list, hopefully someone can help me understand it! :D
6MzCWm.png

The long list of power supply and communication errors are likely due to 12V battery issues. Make sure the 12V battery is fully charged, use LEAF Spy Pro to clear DTC's, disconnect 12V battery and wait a few minutes, reconnect 12V battery, clear DTC's again, and then repeat the process two or three times to get all errors cleared. I usually connect a power resistor between the positive 12V battery cable and ground while the battery is disconnected to bleed off residual energy stored in the power supplies of the various modules so I don't have to wait extra time with the battery disconnected.

faydin said:
Hello everyone. I am a proud owner of 2014 leaf. I bought the car about a year ago and enjoying it immensely. On Leafspy the only error I have is the “B26FC 0009 BCM Keyfob Miss Registration” error.

It looks like the previous owner tried to replace the missing key and something went wrong. I know it is a harmless code but I would like to clear it. The usual clear DTC, disconnecting battery etc does not work. Anyone has an idea how to clear this code? Thank you

08-A8-E4-AC-B9-A1-4-FA6-92-BB-DA97301-FC3-F5.jpg

were you able to clear this error code?

Back