autobloggreen site technical troubles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnr

For the past week or so I have been unable to view images on autobloggreen and the comments count isn't showing up either. When I click on a headline I can view images in the article, but on the home page none of the images show up. On the autoblog site everything is ok. Am I the only one experiencing this trouble? FWIW, I'm using Firefox 8.0, and in Internet Explorer 6.0 it shows up ok.

Can you post? The site is a tabloid so you are not really missing much inaccurate disinformation.

I had the same thing happen when AutoBlogGreen (and AutoBlog) switched their website formatting. I figured it out, but alas, I don't recall the fix. I think it may have been to clear the cache in Firefox (Tools->Clear Recent History in recent versions of Firefox). I think you only need to clear the cache, not anything else, but if you don't mind doing so, clear it all.

Hope this helps...

No, you're not the only one seeing issues with their home page. On Firefox 8, I also don't see them, but on IE 9 they do appear. On mobile browsers for Android, the same images don't show on Opera Mobile, but they do show on Dolphin HD. So it's a code issue, but I have no idea who should fix it (though I'm leaning towards ABG rather than the browsers).

ahagge said:
I had the same thing happen when AutoBlogGreen (and AutoBlog) switched their website formatting. I figured it out, but alas, I don't recall the fix. I think it may have been to clear the cache in Firefox (Tools->Clear Recent History in recent versions of Firefox). I think you only need to clear the cache, not anything else, but if you don't mind doing so, clear it all.

Hope this helps...

Just cleared the cache for both Firefox and Opera Mobile and the images do load now. Thanks for the help.

Back