Anyone else receive Gongos Research survey?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rauv

I received a survey request from Gongos Research (never heard of them), to respond to my experiences owning a 2013 Leaf. Took me about 10 minutes online; no battery questions, mainly questions about what mode I drive in, what type of traffic and how far my daily commutes are. Also some strange questions about how many times I've backed uphill or backed downhill. Odd questions.

Just wondering if anyone else got it today (12/11/2013).

I haven't received that but I used to be part of a Gongos Research panel thing for a year or two before I got the LEAF. I was asked to join because I'd "requested" more info about GM's Hydrogen test fleet (I drove one at a trade show). A lot of the research they did was specifically related to the Volt and some of the results definitely made it into the Volt. There were also a few questions using Ford/MS Sync as a basis though I'm not sure if that was for GM or for Ford. When I got the LEAF they told me I was disqualified due to my primary vehicle.

Back