Any of you planning to upgrade from Leaf to Model S ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mitch672 said:
GPowers said:
I'am missing something, I do not understand the short hand PC and PIP?

Is there a post somewhere that list all the abbreviations?

PC = PriusChat, in particular this subforum: http://priuschat.com/forums/toyota-prius-plug-in/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PiP = Plug in Prius, a new 2012 model with a max 15 mile EV range, $32 base, $40K loaded

Thanks

Herm said:
one advantage of using laptop cells is that you will ALWAYS be able to get that pack rebuilt, even 50 years from now.
Seriously? I have trouble getting parts for a laptop that's only 17 years old..
=Smidge=

i dont think that to be the case. i predict that in 5 years, finding those LI batts will not be an easy thing to do. Tesla better either lock in a long term contract with someone break ground on their own plant.

what Nissan is doing is so right on so many different levels is THE biggest reason for me sticking with them. its hard not to admire a company with that level of commitment!

highcountryrider said:
Only if I win the Lotto. ;)
Some on Tesla forum have a similar plan. They are investing in Tesla stock with the hope it will pay for the car when the time comes ;)

evnow said:
highcountryrider said:
Only if I win the Lotto. ;)
Some on Tesla forum have a similar plan. They are investing in Tesla stock with the hope it will pay for the car when the time comes ;)

Well the Lotto may have better odds after last week's downgrade from overweight (buy) to underweight (sell) sent the stock down 10% in on day.
At least with a lottery ticket I only loose a dollar.

DrInnovation said:
Well the Lotto may have better odds after last week's downgrade from overweight (buy) to underweight (sell) sent the stock down 10% in on day.
But it is still close to 52 wk high (and thus I won't be buying now). I'm sure it will do better once S actually starts getting delivered. 1,000 cars at probably close to $100K in the first few months is not bad for the stock market.

Back