Aftermarket fog lights

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going relight this subject as I don't think it overly informational.

I don't want fog light in these holes as I'm in TX. I want deathly blinding leds, within reason watt wise and has more of a spot to it.

So anyone ready done this yet?
And since mine is an 2014 S and have not yet removed that lower panel, is there any retention or mounting that is used to hold such assemblies?

Looks like you never got an answer? I'm bumping this thread and just sent Argo a PM about the 3D Printer mounting brackets he devised. Ingenious and appreciated, so that answers your mounting question, pbridges.

The only problem is, that the round LEDs he purchased for his Fog Light "retrofit) were a no show on an internet search?

EDIT: the UPC didn't work, but I found them in Canada at Brite LED (so they should match the brackets that Argo already took the time to design and print! Nice!:
https://briteled.ca/product/led-fogz-led-fog-lights/

Walmart has them, too.

VERY IMPORTANT:
What size did you get, as BriteLED.ca has two different SKUs:
SKU: 71302 - 2.76" or 70mm diameter $24.99
SKU: 71303 - 3.7" or 94mm diameter $29.99

BIG QUESTION: How did they hold up, Argo?

pbridges said:
Going relight this subject as I don't think it overly informational.

I don't want fog light in these holes as I'm in TX. I want deathly blinding leds, within reason watt wise and has more of a spot to it.

So anyone ready done this yet?
And since mine is an 2014 S and have not yet removed that lower panel, is there any retention or mounting that is used to hold such assemblies?

Back