Aero style Leaf info added to Nissans Japan website

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmp647

http://ev.nissan.co.jp/LEAF/AERO/?rstid=20120425rst000000341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

looks like they are making the aero version they displayed at the Tokyo auto show available very soon if not now

announced 12/12/13

GeekEV said:
Wake me when they make the NISMO Racing LEAF body style...
More battery and two seats, firmer stiffer computer controlled suspension, lower profile, and real HID hi and low beams... Yeah, I'd be in if it was under 50K.

What are you guys talking about??? As soon as this Aero Style Kit becomes reasonably priced I am changing my front bumper, side and rear skirts. :twisted: :twisted:

If the leaf would become available in an aero streamed body (the real deal) you could get a real world (epa) 100 mile range easily with no further modifications.

Man does this website work better using the Offbyone webbrowser, using mozilla sucked because the adds would make it crash out after 100+ access attempts by google adcrap, now everything is smooth as silk, glad this forum supports this browser :)

Ah well.

Back