Accident...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it lives sorta... While they were waiting on parts, they "took" tires and rims off another car? (WTF?) to DRIVE it over to the body shop. THANKFULLY I hadn't signed anything there so I learned of their plans to put the entire car into the paint booth UNDER HEAT... I got ahold of the service manager and explained that he will be replacing the battery if they kill it. He assured me that they do NOT cure it under heat, and it will just sit "overnight"...

Not sure how they are driving if it is missing parts? (was told they were waiting on a half shaft as it was torn out...)

Hoping the 1.3 miles per wh is not a sign of things to come... (As viewed in car wings... :( )

Update:

The dealer and the body shop never bothered to check to see if the unibody was tweaked, they just replaced parts and called it good if they could get it 4 wheel aligned. When the Body shop told me that they had trouble getting the bumper to hang right I requested they check the car on a frame rack. The insurance company initially refused to cover it, but finally agreed to cover it *IF* it is out of spec.

Waiting on the verdict...

It is not BENT! Got it back and other than less regen (due to the reprogram) It appears it is as it was! YAY!

Back