2015 Lease

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally settled on:

2015 SV, 24 month lease, 12K miles per year.

Premium Package
Splash guards
Floor mats
Cargo cover

$350 out the door
23 remaining payments of $343.89

This includes the Loyalty discount

I'm in Atlanta and got an offer for an SV with QC and VPP pricing.

$299/month for 24 months with 15k/year
No down, all taxes and fees included with $399 disposition fee.

Is this a good deal? First time leasing.

tvbi said:

That sounds like a very good deal. I pay $280 for an S with QC and VPP.

tvbi said:

Could be promising. Do they make the first payment, so it's a "true" no down payment transaction and you have only 23 payments @ $299/each?

I'd solicit several other dealerships in Metro Atlanta via email to compare. I'm going to be doing the same in about a month's time here in the ATL.

Just got an SV (no QC) yesterday for $284/m for 24 months, 15k miles, all tax/fee included and no down payment with VPP. I might regret not getting the QC later but we'll see. Love it so far!

The Premium Package is quite desirable in the SV (and SL), but from 2015 on you apparently can't get it along with the QC package. Make sure that if you lease an SV at those prices, it has at least one of the two.

I am paying 305 pm for 2015 SV with splash guards and floor mats. 3 year/15K.

I only paid first month payment and $200 doc fee on signing. This is in RI btw. I think I got a pretty decent deal.

LeftieBiker said:
The Premium Package is quite desirable in the SV (and SL), but from 2015 on you apparently can't get it along with the QC package. Make sure that if you lease an SV at those prices, it has at least one of the two.

I was able to purchase a 2015 SV with Premium (Bose & Around View monitor)+QC/LED. You do lose the 17" wheels.

It seems like they may have discontinued that configuration as you can't build it on the Nissan site, but dealerships do have them.

Just got quoted for a 2015 SV , 24 months , 15k/year .... 639 months. :roll:
Sales guy argument : "RIGHT NOW THE 24 MONTHS LEASE PROGRAM IS BAD."
He is pushing for the 36 months lease with $500 down and 368/month.

I'm very far off from the quotes in this forum. I curently have a leaf... I'm ready to go somewhere else.

cpg1498 said:
Just got quoted for a 2015 SV , 24 months , 15k/year .... 639 months. :roll:
Sales guy argument : "RIGHT NOW THE 24 MONTHS LEASE PROGRAM IS BAD."
He is pushing for the 36 months lease with $500 down and 368/month.

I'm very far off from the quotes in this forum. I currently have a leaf... I'm ready to go somewhere else.

Sales person at one of the dealerships I talked to also said the 24 month lease is not recommended. He says the residual is currently 39% for both 24 and 36 month leases.

Best offer thus far for S trim with QC and VPP:
$295+tax drive off and $295+tax/month for 36 months
15k miles/year

No where near what people are quoting in this forum.

I am in the Houston area.

I'm in Atlanta, GA and just received the lease quotes below from a dealership in Kennesaw. The quotes are for a 36-month lease. I asked about a 24-month lease and he said the rates on 24-month leases have nearly doubled in just the last few weeks because Nissan wants to go back to 36+ month leases. That seems to ring true based on people across the country reporting significantly higher 24-month lease quotes during January 2015 in these and other forums.

2015 S model Leaf WITHOUT the Charge Package
Lease Deal: 36 months
VPP $219
Non-VPP $248

2015 S model Leaf WITH the Charge Package
Lease Deal: 36 months lease
VPP $239
Non VPP $279
Residual Amount: $12,800

Additional Details
$0 due at signing
12,000 miles/year
15,000 miles/year adds $17 to payment
State Income Tax Credit: $5,000
Disposition Fee: $395
Special Tag Fee: $60 (H.O.V Lane)

Looking at these ATL rates, it looks like December would have been the time to lease. Better prices + No Charge to Charge. Unfortunate. The numbers can still work in your favor compared to an ICE as a daily commuter, but it's nowhere near as attractive. If you do not have a pressing need, I'd wait and see what develops as the year progresses and the 2016 models hit. Maybe the prices will get better.

Folks

Just wanted to check on whether this price that I got quoted 2 days ago is any good in CA

SV base with no options

260$ per/month
36 month lease
3500$ down payment (includes first month payment)
State to refund 2500$

Is it too high?

Thanks

New to electric cars here and definitely new about Leafs.

I'm in Southern California and been looking for the best price on an S with Charge package.

I was just quoted:
36 months
$1999 down
$199/mo
Includes splash guards
Includes floor mats

Is this a good deal? I'm shocked at how little information is available to consumers to give them an indication on whether not they're even in the ballpark of a fair deal.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know, honestly. I can tell you it isn't a ripoff, and it may be a very good deal. I don't live on your coast and I'm not in the market right now. Read back a page or two and you'll see there are *much* worse offers out there.

So I didn't realize there's more to the lease cost for the S with Charger.

The total drive off would be as follows;
$1999 Cap reduction (down payment on a lease)
$ 852 Upfront tax (calculated on the $1999 + rebate of $8650)
$ 199 first payment
$ 16 tax on first payment
$ 390 first year's license, registration, doc and HOV sticker
$3456 total out of pocket

Then 35 months of $199+ tax.

The tax on the Nissan rebate was unexpected on my part.

I do also qualify for the $2500 rebate from the state.

LeftieBiker said:
That seems like a decent deal for a 2015 S. Not a 2014 leftover, I assume?

FYI as far as 2014 leftovers go, I wasn't able to get a good lease offer on one. I was offered $11k off MSRP to purchase, which would've been a good deal if it hadn't been an SL with features that I didn't care about (and the 2014s don't have the 0% finance offer so there was another issue). But they told me that NMAC lowered the residual on it so much as to cancel out any savings on lease payments. I don't know if that's true or just what they told me because they wanted to get a straight-up sale instead of a lease.

Back