20 J1772 plugs at Disneyland California!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bateman said:
True, one size doesn't fit all. I wasn't talking about corner case of the RAV4 coming 90 miles, I was thinking about those in the L.A. Metro area who likely drove less than 50 miles to get there, and are likely to spend 8+ hours at the park.

Those coming from outside L.A., probably have an ICE to get them there.

Yes, I'm familiar with "Just-Drive-The-Prius(TM)".

You do know that San Diego isn't a hamlet, right? Well over one million people and one of the highest concentration of EV's in the world. I'm not the only person who drove 90 miles to Disneyland. Even a Tesla Model S might need a charge, because every trip to Disney doesn't start with a full charge and not every Model S has Supercharger capability in San Juan Cap.

It's my biggest pet peeve with "Old Guard" EV people... they just can't envision that people may not have or don't want to drive oil cars, or have oil in reserve.

The best way to keep EV's as a niche is to keep handicapping them.

Mods, can we please change the title of this thread?

Disneyland must have spent at least $50,000 for the stations plus installation, the least we could do is say "Edit: they got some" :lol:

Back