2017 Leaf S 10 bars 12k?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loveleafs

Hi everyone! Newbie here, trying to learn as much as I can. I think I found a good deal but I'm not sure. This car has 31k miles, asking under 12k and showing 10 bars. Info about me: I work from home but occasionally drive to run errands or go visit friends, farthest location being 11 miles away.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/afe35d00-d1ff-4755-8701-4a7e795b363f/

Thanks for anyone who takes the time to read and respond!

Great info, thank you! Am I correct then in thinking this 2017 with the 30kwh battery pack would be eligible for the upgraded battery if it starts degrading rapidly? I should mention, i do live in a hot climate, north central Florida. It seems like driving a Leaf in Florida is a bad idea in general but I'm hoping with my very modest range needs that this is still a good fit.

It will be eligible for a warranty replacement if it loses 4 bars (of 12) before 8 years and/or 100k miles since it was driven off the dealer's lot. This also requires the BMS firmware update has been done. 30kWh warranty replacements seem to get a 40kWh pack now since Nissan discontinued the 30kWh packs.

Well, this Leaf apparently got into an accident on a test drive so is no longer available...maybe an e bike would be the smarter option, lol.

Back