CHAdeMO DC Charger connector (charger side) for Sale!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingineer

I have for sale an extra Yazaki CHAdeMO cable (new type) equipped with ~25' of cable in like-new condition in the original box that has never passed current. (a few months old) These cost many thousands to buy new, but I'll let this one go for $2400 with free shipping.

Email me HERE if interested.

pic

-Phil

There's been a little interest in it, but the crazy high cost of these things is so far keeping people away. I will be taking a big loss on it as it is, so maybe I'll just sit on it until someone's QC gets hit by the copper thieves and they want one cheaper than they can buy it from Yazaki for! (Not that I hope this happens!)

-Phil

there is now one on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111011960386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow that ebay one sold cheap. As soon as people find out they can sell these for $200 there won't be an operational quick charger left in the country.

Elephanthead said:
Wow that ebay one sold cheap. As soon as people find out they can sell these for $200 there won't be an operational quick charger left in the country.
Just what I was thinking. I wish there was a way to prove it was stolen (if it was).

Back