Version 2 SOC for Sale Both units are sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

Soc for sale. This unit is based on Lincomatic's LeafCAN version 2. He has enhanced the SOC to have multiple screens and to bring it up to the current state of SOC information.

Here is a link to his blog. http://blog.lincomatic.com/?p=1094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The current beta has not changed for quite a while and it seems stable.

I am selling this for $120 plus $15 for Priority Mail Shipping. Local pickup is available in Anaheim near Disneyland.

Payment is by Paypal or Postal Money Order for a shipped unit or cash for local pickup.

I built 2 units but one of my Lab's used the ODB II cable as a chew toy before I could install it. I had to orded a replacement connector.

So, does it need TLC, or is it ready to go? Is a demo needed? I'll be in your area in July. I wanted the first one, but was unable to reply with my phone, and was too late when I returned home.

It is complete and tested. I replaced the dog chewed cable before it was even installed.

I will hold it for you. I live near Disneyland. PM me and I will send my address. You can certainly demo the unit.

supra410 said:
So, does it need TLC, or is it ready to go? Is a demo needed?
I'll be in your area in July. I wanted the first one, but was unable to reply with my phone, and was too late when I returned home.

Back