2012 Nissan LEAF SL (QC) - White - 304 Miles - 28 000

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newleafowner

RELUCTANT SALE
I purchased this car on 12/3/12 as a Christmas surprise for my husband and he does not want it!

AS NEW CONDITION
This car still has its dealer plates and just 304 miles showing on the odometer

PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
Asking price is $ 28 000, well below MSRP
All reasonable offers considered

First of all, a prospective buyer is going to need your location. Secondly, $28K is not well below MSRP because of the $7500 tax credit that you have already taken. People can lease a 2012 for $200-250. Good luck!

Sounds fishy... like an ad a dealer might do after they personally pocketed the $7500 before the end of 2012. By the way, that is specifically AGAINST the IRS rules, and could get you in a bit of a bind. Here's some light reading:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8936.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"You acquired the vehicle for use or to lease to others, and not for resale"

Anyway, like LEAFfan said, your town is needed. I doubt you'll get anything close to your asking price. If you really are a jilted gift giver, you might try learning to live with the LEAF. Maybe YOU could drive it?

How far do you drive in a day? Do you have driving age kids? They would love it. Elderly parents who don't drive far, and don't / won't pay for maintenance and gasoline? They would love it.

Tony said: "Sounds fishy... like an ad a dealer might do after they personally pocketed the $7500 before the end of 2012. By the way, that is specifically AGAINST the IRS rules, and could get you in a bit of a bind."

" :lol: Hey! What's it gonna take for me to get you behind the wheel of this beauty toooodaaaay!" :lol:

Back