SOCs for Sale are sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have been evaluating 2 more Atmega128 proto boards. I have a completed unit in a case and a working setup without a case.
Both are loaded with lincomatic's hardware version 2 firmware 1.3. They have been loaded from the hex file in the distribution.

The loose unit has the 6 pin ISP in a 6 pin straight header to dave space. I am including an adapter to the usual 3X2 connector.

I will include the Arduino files so changes can be made if desired. To flash the unit requires a USBTinyISP from Adafruit or a Chinese clone from Ebay. I initially used a real USBTiny but I find the clones work fine.

I am selling the finished unit for $100 plus $15 shipping. The loose unit is $60 plus $6 for shipping. Payment is by Paypal or Postal Money Order. As usual I would prefer local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland so I can demo the units. Sold ASIS but I guaranty it will work upon receipt. I have not have any problems with earlier units including the one in my Leaf.

LooseCAN.jpg

Loosedisplay.jpg

Loosever.jpg

newopencover.jpg

newcharging.jpg

The SOC is paid for and I will ship it on Saturday.

The other unit just needs mounting in an enclosure. I used the last of my parts on the sold unit. This one just needs some TLC. Save a few bucks by doing it yourself.

Back