President's Day SALE, 16A Level 2 Duosida Portable Charging Station For Sale $238

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyWilliams

I will beat ANY price that Brad advertises with our Go-Cable, plus you don't have to pay $56?&$@# for a simple adaptor (are you kidding me?). I will throw our adaptors in for free (see note below to qualify).

Just shoot me a link to any advertised price, and we will beat it. Anytime, anywhere. No back door "cash in the alleyway" deals required... we ship with pride straight to your door.

We are a paid vendor on this forum, in addition to a licensed and permitted reseller in the state of Washington. No sales tax outside of Washington state, and that includes no sales tax with your purchase, even if you live in Las Vegas. We pay all required sales taxes to pertinent government agencies, which is another reason why we don't do "cash in the dark alleyway" deals.

WE HAVE SOLD OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS OF EV CHARGING EQUIPMENT !!

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/Go-Cable-is-THE-240V-20-Amp-J1772-portable-charging-solution-GC20.htm

Our normal price is $299 from Quick Charge Power LLC, but if you pay our normal price, we will refund the differences,

PLUS AN ADDRIONAL $10

from whatever legitimate public offering that Brad has by emailing us at:

<sales (((@))) QickChargePower.com>

Include in your email information that both contains your invoice number and also mentions "Brad's Overpriced EVSE" anywhere in the email, and you get the refund. Simple and fun. Tell us what kind of car you're driving, and we might be able to suggest other products you might like.

Go-Cable(tm) is the super flexible and super lightweight low cost 100-240 volt / 16 amp pilot / 20 amp circuit portable charge cable (EVSE) for your EV sold in North America or Japan, or Europe with a Type 1 vehicle charge inlet.

Full 25 foot cable length !!! You don't get shortchanged with sub-par length cables with a Go-Cable.

Requires any 100 to 264 volt wall outlet, with a minimum 20 amp circuit breaker. Recommended wall outlet is a NEMA L6-20R.

Provides up to 3.8kW of power to your EV, like your Nissan LEAF.

Equipped with NEMA L6-20P wall plug. This is a locking plug that won't pop out of the wall, or pop out of the adaptor(s). We don't use non-locking plugs for this critical connection.

Optional adaptors for $29 each:... free to folks who email us (like above) and mention anywhere in the email "Brad's Overpriced Adaptors". The email must include your paid order invoice number.

Adaptor for NEMA 14-50P (RV parks... this is the home outlet recommended by Tesla). You can modify this adaptor to work with all NEMA 14 series outlets, like new dryers, ovens, stoves, etc. see note below.

Adaptor for NEMA 10-30P (older dyers)

NOTE: the NEMA 14-50P can be modified to be safely used with NEMA 14-20P or NEMA 14-30P (newer dryers) by removing the neutral pin. Any qualified electrician can do this.

You can call or write us anytime with any questions:

1-844-387-2787 / 1-844-EV-PARTS toll free (we can take your order over the phone, if that's easier for you)
sales (((@))) QuickChargePower.com

Check out our JLong J1772 extension cable, and save on shipping by purchasing both together!!! Lots of other goodies on our website.

Back