Dog Guard for the Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hambrook

Has anyone found a proper dog guard that can be installed in the Leaf? That is not a universal one that wedges itself between floor and roof, but rather one that is anchored in a number of places specific to the car?

I have one installed in my current car (Seat Altea XL) but the TravAll company that made that one have no plans for one for the lead?

TRONZ said:
Sorry but what's a dog guard. Is it something (fence like) that keeps a dog in the back?

Yes excuse the English name for it, it may be called something different state-side.

hambrook said:
TRONZ said:
Sorry but what's a dog guard. Is it something (fence like) that keeps a dog in the back?
Yes excuse the English name for it, it may be called something different state-side.
I was about to suggest you wouldn't need one because the rear headrests are so large. But you've got the smaller Euro ones. Hey, wanna swap headrests? My dog wouldn't fit between the rear seat and roof even with the headrests removed.

I use one of these on longer drivers in our other car, as we never go on long drives in the LEAF. This works to keep our dog from coming too far forward (as it is designed to do for safety): http://www.ruffrider.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back