Tuxmat floor mats - 2018 LEAF - Nice!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denwood

I purchased our 2018 LEAF SL from a local driving school that had installed Tuxmats in the car when new. The car came with a full set but after 3 years of student driving/teaching (previous life) they were getting a bit tired, particularly the driver side. I was impressed that the new ones have improved on the design for the 2018 LEAF in a few ways, specifically now using the factory anchor system on the drivers side. Always nice to see a company integrating improvements in their products. The new mats have a cleaner, sleek look too. I had a set of Weathertecs in my A3 Audi, and I've have to say these are nicer. They have some cushion to them, but don't leak. You can see that they wrap around the mat area, and have a side leaf as well that extends down between the seat and door on on both sides. It's a nice touch. They fit perfectly, and the multi-layered design gives the sides quite a bit of rigidity so they hug the floor well very nicely without using any additional clips (which they did include...)

They really do "fit like a glove" :)

IMG_8571.JPG

IMG_8572.JPEG

Back