Leaf Auto Insurance in USA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeafMan1960

Any recommendation on where to go for cheapest insurance rates for the LEAF in NY state? Allstate is charging me $800/6months. I have great credit and a good driving record.

Thanks In Advance

LeafMan1960 said:
Any recommendation on where to go for cheapest insurance rates for the LEAF in NY state? Allstate is charging me $800/6months. I have great credit and a good driving record.

Thanks In Advance
I'm not in NY, but try to get a quote from GEICO. I pay more choosing Traveler's because they have new car replacement and $50 glass deductible.

Esurance gave us a decent initial rate, but raised it every year. If you have excellent credit and accident stats, I can give you the name of our current insurer. They ARE picky, though.

There is no shortcut to good and cheaper insurance -- you have to shop around. A company that offers a great deal to you can be bad deal 50 miles away. Use one of the online agents that let you put in your information once. If not included by the agent, also shop Amex and Amica. Perhaps USAA if you are eligible. Also Progressive

---
My LEAF is a 2013 and not worth a lot of money so I insure against liability with a $500k limit but no comp or collision. That type of insurance costs me $300 a year

Back