Lexus 450h

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brightonuk

My wife visited the Lexus fourm to ask about a cell phone (not a smart phone) that would conect to her new 450h.
Also about a mod to allow the input of addresses into the nav system when the car was moving.

The strange thing is she got about 60+ hits on each subject but not one straight answer, she did however notice that the thread with the topic of "Post a photo of your 450h" had about 200+ hits and a mutitude of photos of members Lexus 450's, amazingly they all looked the same although some were diferent colors than others.

Just an observation that not all forums are created equal nor is the mentality of its members.

Brightonuk said:
My wife visited the Lexus fourm to ask about a cell phone (not a smart phone) that would conect to her new 450h.
Also about a mod to allow the input of addresses into the nav system when the car was moving.

The strange thing is she got about 60+ hits on each subject but not one straight answer, she did however notice that the thread with the topic of "Post a photo of your 450h" had about 200+ hits and a mutitude of photos of members Lexus 450's, amazingly they all looked the same although some were diferent colors than others.

Just an observation that not all forums are created equal nor is the mentality of its members.

The Lexus is really just a fashionable wear. LOL! Nothing wrong with that, and the Leaf simply have the audience of the more technical crowd (early adopters perhaps)!

mxp said:
Brightonuk said:

The Lexus is really just a fashionable wear. LOL! Nothing wrong with that, and the Leaf simply have the audience of the more technical crowd (early adopters perhaps)!

I would cal the LEAF crowd very low on the tech scale, Prius even higher. As far as EVs go this forum is very low on the tech scale based on the many comments made here since day one. Yes, a few people are but the majority are not and in relation to other forums it's very low.

EVDRIVER said:
As far as EVs go this forum is very low on the tech scale based on the many comments made here since day one. Yes, a few people are but the majority are not and in relation to other forums it's very low.
This could be interpreted as good news for Nissan, possibly indicating a broader potential audience. Or a half-wit audience. I'm going with "broader".

Back